To mark the tenth anniversary of one of its city’s premier annual events, The Southfield Area Chamber of Commerce has added several new components to, Taste of Southfield, taking place Tues. Oct. 7 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Southfield Town Center Atrium (2000 Town Center Atrium). The event features more than 20 restaurants and showcases the diverse culinary offerings throughout the Southfield area. We are very excited to welcome back longtime supporters and new restaurants this year. It will be an evening full of fun – says Chairman Doug Davis – Director of Outlets Westin. New this year include:
- Taste of Southfield Best Restaurant Contest, where attendees will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite participating restaurant
- Several live cooking and beverage demonstrations throughout the evening
- Taste of Southfield Community Cookbook – Restaurants and community members are invited to submit their favorite recipes, which will be compiled into a cookbook to be sold before and during the event
Tickets for the 10th Annual Taste of Southfield are available now. Fees and admission prices are broken down as follows:
- $15 advance tickets for Chamber members and partners
- $20 advance tickets for non-chamber members
- $25 tickets at the door
Proceeds from the ticket and cookbook sales will benefit the Southfield Area Chamber of Commerce and part of the proceeds will benefit Southfield Youth Assistance. For more information, please contact Tanya Markos-Vanno at email@example.com or call 248.557.6661.
# # #
About the Southfield Area Chamber of Commerce Incorporated in 1953, the Southfield Area Chamber of Commerce serves business members throughout the area and plays an active role in a variety of development projects and initiatives, including Southfield’s Downtown Development Authority, The City Center, the city’s Business Development Team, American Chamber of Commerce Executives, Michigan Association of Chamber Professions, Automation Alley, 8 Mile Boulevard Association and the Oakland Chamber Network – a coalition of Oakland County chambers representing almost 40,000 businesses. Additionally, the Chamber supports the community by participating in charity events, fundraisers, job fairs and the school/business partnership. To learn more, please visit http://southfieldchamber.com or call 248.557.6661.
Media Contact: Jason Brown, PublicCity PR – JBrown@PublicCityPR.net; 248.252.1687