The International Festival returns to the Southfield Pavilion on October 5-7, 2012, sponsored by the City of Southfield, the International Institute of Metropolitan Detroit, St. John Providence and Federal-Mogul. Bring the entire family out for this fun, culturally-enriching event featuring:
- International music and dance performances throughout the entire weekend
- Hands-on activities for children
- Ethnic arts and crafts demonstrations
- Vendors offering authentic handmade and imported crafts, jewelry, fabrics, apparel and other gifts
- International and ethnic food available for purchase
Weekend admission is $3 per person or $5 per family with free parking.
For more information, contact Southfield Community Relations at (248) 796-5130.