Cygnus Systems recently moved to Southfield taking up 10,000 square feet of space in the 123.Net building, central to Southfield’s growing technology hub. The office resides on the sixth floor with the option to expand an additional 10,000 square feet.
The company utilizes IT support services, cloud services, carrier services, VoIP telephony systems and application/web development in order to help companies maintain a functioning business focus.
Cygnus Systems is offering three technology-based events to further their presence in the city, including:
- Spotlight on Cyber Security (Feb. 24, 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at the Southfield Microsoft office)
- Cygnus Systems teams up with Dell SonicWALL, VioPoint and Microsoft to offer the latest security information and training. Ensure your information is safe at this event (RSVP)
- IP Simple – Telco Buy Back Event (Feb. 25, 11: a.m. – 1:30 a.m. at the Southfield Microsoft office)
- Cygnus Systems partners with Windstream and Allworx to explain how to save your company an average of 25% on your monthly bill by replacing your outdated phone system (RSVP)
- An Evening with Office 365 (March 3, 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. at The Somerset Collection’s Microsoft Store)
- Cygnus Systems and The Microsoft Store will offer an informational seminar on Office 365 to explain the value of switching to this software. (RSVP)
“We’re really excited about this move and about being in the Southfield community because it’s allowing our business to grow within Oakland County’s technological hub,” said Cygnus Systems Business Development Manager, Jack Ketelhut.
“Being neighbors with Microsoft also makes this the perfect location for us. We’re looking forward to the events we’re partnering with them on, and all three events we have coming up to show off our services,” Said Ketelhut
The company plans to host 10-15 events each year to engage local businesses and continue networking in Southfield.
We’re looking forward to learning more from Cygnus Systems!