Movember is the global men’s health charity where men grow and women support the moustache during November. Participation begins once you sign up and become part of the official movement to change the face of men’s health. Movember is about bringing back the moustache (Mo), having fun, creating conversations and awareness and raising funds for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health problems.
The Southfield community is getting involved by decorating their doors. From the Public Library to the Burgh House, you’ll be seeing the Movember style all around town. To learn more about how to get our Southfield business involved please contact Joni McCracken at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up to show your support
- Mo Bro Men (also known as Mo Bros) sign up, grow a moustache for the month and fundraise for men’s health – participation is that simple!
- Mo Sista Women (also known as Mo Sistas) are an integral part of Movember – signing up, raising funds and awareness for men’s health, and much more.
- Donate every bit counts to change the face of men’s health.
Here are Tips/Rules:
- Start clean-shaven on Movember 1st and use the Style Guide to help you craft your moustache for the month.
- In the Workplace – Tips for bringing the power of the moustache to your office.
- In the Community – How restaurants, barbers, and Mo Events can unite your community.
- On Campus – Be part of the generation that changes the face of men’s health.
- Industry Challenges – Industry Challenges bring companies together to compete for prizes against other Mo teams in the same field.
- Gift Matching – See if your company will make your donation to Movember twice as nice with corporate gift matching.
We hope you’ll assist us in the month of Movember to support men’s health.